Aims and Objectives of the Association
GCLA was founded in 2008. The first president of association was Prof. Irma Ratiani. From 2012 president is Phd Gaga Lomidze.
GCLA has a scientific board and financial management team. More than 100 researchers are member of GCLA.
The aims and objectives of the Association are to facilitate:
- Integration of Georgian science in international scientific sphere;
- Creation of constructive, creative environment for researches in the field of science and culture;
- Creation of Data Base;
- Promotion of achievements in the field of Humanities in Georgia and abroad;
- Preparation and implementation of the programmes concerning scientific exchange;
- The publishing of methodological and additional course-books.
The association can
do any other work that is allowed by the Georgian legislation and serves the
implementation of the objectives set by the regulations.
In order to achieve its objectives, the association can implement the subsidiary work, which does not change the nature of the organization;